DIABETES UK RAFFLE RULES
- Entry is open to all residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- Tickets are not for sale to or by anyone under 16 years of age.
- No tickets to be sold to or by any person in the street.
- Details of winners and prizes will be posted on the Diabetes UK website from 22nd December 2017 at raffle.diabetes.org.uk.
- Winners agree to use of their name, photo and comments on being a winner, to help promote future draws.
- Licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk).
Responsible Person: Kath Abrahams, Diabetes UK Services Limited, Wells Lawrence House, 126 Back Church Lane, London, E1 1FH.
- Responsible gambling: visit www.gamcare.org for details of GamCare’s advice and support services.
- Prize funds will not be awarded to anyone under 16 years of age.
- For any queries, concerns or complaints please call Diabetes UK on 0370 085 8843 (9am-6pm, Monday-Friday)